Keyboard Shortcuts for Safari on OS X
- Use the arrow keys to scroll up, down, left, and right. If you’re scrolling through a long webpage, you can press Option+Up/Down Arrow to scroll more quickly.
- To scroll down a screen use the Page Down key or the Spacebar.
- To scroll up, simply use Page Up or Shift+Spacebar.
- To scroll all the way down to the bottom-left corner of a page (as in all the way to the end), press Command+Down Arrow.
- To go up to the top-left corner? Use Command+Up Arrow.
- Tab highlights the next field.
- Option+Tab highlights the same thing as well as all other clickable items.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome
- Tab – Browse clickable items moving forward
- Shift + Tab – Browse clickable items moving backward
- Ctrl and + – Make everything on the page bigger
- Ctrl and – – Make everything on the page smaller
- Ctrl + 0 – Return everything on the page to default size
- Space or PgDn – Scroll down a webpage, a screen at a time
- Shift + Space or PgUp – Scroll up a webpage, a screen at a time
- Home – Go to the top of the page
- End – Go to the bottom of the page
- Ctrl + Left arrow – Move your cursor to the beginning of the previous word in a text field
- Ctrl + Right arrow – Move your cursor to the next word
- Enter – Action button for the active elements.